- Taxation Laws Second Amendment Act (No. 4 of 2008)0.76 MB
To amend the—
• Income Tax Act, 1962, so as to amend certain definitions; to delete certain obsolete provisions; to amend provisions relating to the submission of tax returns and reconciliations; to provide for the imposition of penalties; to effect textual and consequential amendments;
• Value-Added Tax Act, 1991, so as to effect textual amendments;
• Diamond Export Levy (Administration) Act, 2007, so as to clarify provisions relating to registration; and
• Securities Transfer Tax Administration Act, 2007, so as to effect a textual correction;
and to provide for matters connected therewith.