The slow COVID-19 vaccine roll out means that the pandemic will continue to impact businesses greatly for a long time to come.
Employers in all sectors have the daunting task of balancing efforts to return to profitability with legal compliance in a changing and restrictive lockdown environment.
This seminar, presented by Ivan Israelstam, deals with these challenges by covering the following:
- Overview of the latest lockdown regulations
- Who qualifies for TERS?
- Social distancing regulations
- Can you force remote workers to return to the office?
- Can you force employees to take annual leave?
- Can employers micro manage remote workers?
- The Lockdown and constructive dismissal
- Dismissal for Covid related misconduct
- Updating of HR policies for Lockdown purposes
- Returning to profitability post Lockdown
DATE: 7 May 2021
COST Excl VAT: R500,00
ENQUIRIES: Ronni at email@example.com or Tel: 084 521 7492