Join Oracle Construction and Engineering for a webinar on November 30, 2021, at 14:30 to unpack the status of digital project and construction management technology adoption in the sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) construction market.
All those attending will receive FREE COPY of a new Research Report – Improving Construction Productivity. The technical roadmap to Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) construction revolution. Click here to register.
This webinar will consider the state of the SSA construction market regarding the adoption of digital project and construction management technology. The webinar will draw on views and contributions from industry leaders and organizations to understand:
• What productivity challenges should (or could) be addressed through technology adoption
• What is the vision for a construction site in 2030
• The current state of technology adoption in the construction industry
• Limitations and incentives for digital adoption in the sector
• The role of government in stimulating digital adoption in the construction sector
Speakers include Oracle Construction and Engineering Director of Industry Strategy Werner Maritz and Accenture Global Lead for Public Infrastructure Vernon Harley.
Click here to register. For more information email Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org