- 78597__sacca_and_numsa_memorandum_to_saa_pdf.pdf0.29 MB
1. We demand that the CEO Mr Vuyani Jarana be reinstated with immediate effect.
- The board must ensure that he receives the necessary support
- The board should stop being a stumbling block to initiatives which are meant to support the turnaround strategy.
- He must be allowed the opportunity to get to his 2021 plan.
2. We demand that Thandeka Mgoduso, Martin Kingston, Peter Tshisevhe, Geoff Rothschild be removed from the board.
- During their tenure, they have allowed massive corruption to take place and ignored the damning recommendations made in various forensic reports such as the Ernst and Young and Open Water Report, which Mr Vuyani Jarana was gaining momentum in dealing with.
Full Statement Attached
Issued by SACCA & NUMSA