- Ngqele v King Sabatha Dalindyebo Municipality and Others (2607/10)  ZAECMHC 20.16 MB
This is an urgent application in which the applicant seeks a final relief in the following terms:
“1. Dispensing with the normal forms and requirements for service and directing that this application be heard as one of urgency pursuant to the provisions of rule 6 (12).
2. The second respondent’s contract of employment with the first respondent be declared to have lawfully and legally terminated on the 30th October 2010 by effluxion of time.
3. The second respondent be interdicted and restrained from performing any of the duties of the municipal manager of the first respondent.
4. The first respondent be directed to inform the second respondent that the employment contract between itself and the second respondent has legally terminated by effluxion of time on the 30th October 2010.
5. The first respondent be interdicted and restrained from paying the second respondent’s salary.