The June edition of the African Mining Roundup is a synopsis of mining activity across the continent covers reports from 20 countries and includes more than 90 separate news items. Some of the stories included in the Roundup:
- Kenya invites investors to bid for the exploration and development of two coal blocks in its eastern region;
- Gold miner Endeavour Mining starts construction at a new gold mine in Cote d’Ivoire; and
- Several platinum operations and projects in South Africa are placed on hold owing to the poor state of the platinum market.
CLICK HERE to purchase a PDF copy of this report.
Receive 11 editions of the African Mining Roundup as part of a Research Channel Africa subscription. Subscribe to the Research Channel Africa and receive 15% discount. With a Research Channel Africa subscription you will receive this report as well as have access to the following benefits:
- Access to all Research Reports published by Creamer Media
- Back issues of Engineering News, Mining Weekly and Mining Weekly International;
- A project-tracking service;
- Profiles on all African countries; and
- Access to a fully searchable database of previously published material dating back to 1999.
Subscribe to Creamer Media’s Research Channel Africa at a specially discounted rate of R5 015 ($722.50) CLICK HERE and quote your promotional code RCSO after checkout.